Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fort Cochin, Kerala, India

Taken at Fort Cochin, Kerala.  Several fishermen were showing me how they pull in the catch of the day using their nets, it was really interesting.  This fisherman next to me was showing me some different types of Kerala fish.  They had a bad day and did not catch anything that day, so I gave them some rupees for showing me around the boat and how they bring in the fish.  Looks like I was the catch of the day, they got some rupees out of me, and after all, it was so much fun, and I was so glad to help the fishermen out.  Fort Cochin is a must see in Kerala, among so many other places in Kerala.  I will share more later about Kerala and all the cool places.  Kerala is one of my favorite holiday places in India :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment