Monday, May 28, 2012

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

Taken from the balcony of my favorite hotel in Coimbatore where I stay, a scenery of Coimbatore, one of my favorite places in India.  The climate is really nice and the hospitality from the locals is really great.  Centrally located near some of the best places in India to visit, like Ooty and Kodaikanal, just to name a few, I will share pics and info on both those places soon.

Coimbatore is a great place to visit for a layover before you head out to the other nearby locations, and it is within hours of some of the best sites throughout South India.  Coimbatore is my home away from home, I keep coming back to this lovely city, this place feels like home in my heart and soul.  I was smitten with Coimbatore my very first visit and now I have no other option then to keep coming back home.  This lovely city is truly a gem in South India.


No comments:

Post a Comment