Friday, June 1, 2012

Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India


Ooty is a great spot for lovers of nature.  It is only located about a distance of 105 km from Coimbatore.  Ooty also known as “queen of all hill station”, it is easily attractable by its mountains, forest, and it's acres and acres of tea estates.  When I first heard about Ooty, I had to see for myself, and I was really taken.  I enjoyed site seeing around, just kicking back, and taking in the beauty and wonder of this part of India.

Come to Ooty if you want to take a break from the city life and it's fast pace environment. Renew your spirit and senses, release tension, and/or to escape the sweltering heat in summertime.  Spend time with nature, have some tea, and if you like, it is a good place to know the culture and tradition of India and it's tribal people.









1 comment: